I called this afternoon to discuss some past due medical bills on my credit report. To pay some and figure out how to take care of them.

I spoke with a Mr. Bryant. Now because I was not paying my bills in full to his advantage, not only did he laugh at me, he also hung up on me. I will never be calling again, my past due bills will be taken off my credit soon because they are 6+ years old.

I will not stop complaining about this employee and how horrible he is. I am so extremely offended and upset.

I think he is a tremendous disgrace to this company and will never ever be successful in collecting any debt with the smug horrific attitude he has. I've reported him to the BBB and will continue to do so until he takes responsibility for his actions.

Review about: Merchants Credit Guide Customer Care.

Comments

Yes, bill should be paid. Bad attitudes from the collectors does not get the bill paid.

The collectors calling are just having fun in making the customer angry.

I wouldn't listen to them be stupid. If it is a business use a business approach when calling a customer regardless of the situation.

Are you kidding? You didn't pay your bills.

It went to collection.

Collection agencies are jerks but you wouldn't be dealing with one if you had paid your bills or at least made arrangements to get on a payment plan. Love how you take responsibility for this by saying "So what, they'll be off my credit report soon enough."

to Anonymous #1499151

listen to the jerk, if everyone could pay their bills, I'm sure they would. you're one of those idiots or nerdy people, who no one wants to be bother with.