Merchants Credit Guide is who Montgomery Ward went through as a collection agency.These people are still calling and being loud, rude and won't wait for the needed info they are asking for.

So I sent by e-mail the needed information to my attorney. Dave Ramsey of Financial Peace makes it clear we do not have to talk to these people. And since I do have a lawyer handling this they still wouldn't quit being loud and rude for me to give them the needed info she just kept asking questions that they should already have answered.

My lawyer had sent them a letter so that they would quit calling all the time.

Had an Experience with Merchants Credit Guide?

Comments

TD And Company - Total Scammers. Do not give them any money. TD And Company "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more